- Qualcomm reveals major Microsoft modem deal 8 October 2015 | 2:39 pm
- Vodafone joins calls for Openreach split from BT 8 October 2015 | 1:06 pm
- Ofcom boss openly favours four operator market 8 October 2015 | 11:27 am
- Intelligent & Proactive Customer Care Outlook 2015 7 October 2015 | 2:27 pm
- Nokia reveals structure of post-merger company 7 October 2015 | 2:04 pm
Managed Services World Congress Agenda Highlights
Managed Services World Congress 2015 will feature more about real-life operator experiences and what can be learnt from not only best practice deals, but also from deals that didn’t go well. It will follow the theme of “Are managed services a “win-win” or a “lose-lose” scenario?” and how could we ensure many more “win-win” scenarios in the future, especially through focus on IT outsourcing and virtualisation, while evolving to more intelligent networks.
What’s NEW at MSWC 2015?
New topics, formats, innovation and networking awaiting for you in Cannes on November 24-25 include:
- In the conference room: Operator experiences and MSP expertise in IT outsourcing, brand new case studies, lightning talks from innovative companies, the enterprise angle in managed services and more
- In the exhibition hall: Tools to measure the effectiveness of vendor project management, product demos and case studies display (operator and vendor best practice projects)
- Additional new learning and networking opportunities: Operator hosted lunch tables, space for 1-2-1 meetings throughout the event, analyst clinics, detailed post-event wrap-up report by Ovum analyst, a Managed Services Worldwide working group will be formed by the afternoon of Day to measure progress in the industry.
- Blog posts will be posted weekly on our LinkedIn group Managed Services Series to follow the latest information on network and IT outsourcing
Free passes available to operators
We invite MNOs and MVNOs globally to take part in the Managed Services World congress and gain access to the latest information about best practices from other operators, solutions on offer from MSPs they may be working with or new innovative companies, as well as advice from consultants, industry analysts and legal advisors.
Apply early to make sure you don’t miss out. A special networking event for operators will be shortly announced, so that you can maximise learning from your colleagues and share experiences in outsourcing trends and practices.
Non-sales representatives from operators are entitled to attend the conference free of charge.
To request your operator pass please click here.
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT…
- “Getting the opportunity to catch up with the industry, nice combination of both sides – operators and vendors.” Ron Monsonego, TTM Consulting, Managing Director
- “Very useful event.” Andrey Bakhtin, Huawei, Seniour Service Solution Manager
- “Definitely shows the current trends of telco business developments utilizing managed services approach. ” Mariusz Sulik, T-Mobile Poland, Bureau Director Network Operations
- “Very useful and inspiring.” Stefan Friedrich, Vodafone, Head of Group Projects & Enabling, Service Platform Operations
- “Very broad overview of the managed services market and opportunities.” Doat Pierre, Belgacom International Carrier Services, Director Service Assurance
- “Excellent overview of ‘What’s actual going on with Managed Services’.” Timo Daniel Seifert, T-Systems, Manager
- “Excellent Opportunity to understand the latest trends in Managed Services as offered by the leading providers, as well as understanding the latest needs from the operators.” David Custard, Huawei, Leader Software & IT Managed Services – WEU
- “Very helpful.” Paulus van Puijenbroek, Shields Environmental, VP Managed Services
Why get involved?
Our sponsorship packages are designed to provide maximum profiling opportunities to reach all levels of your target market. Within this event environment you will have the opportunity to promote yourself as a key player and position your message and branding, targeting the wider community.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor please contact:
Senior Sales Executive
Tel: +44 (0)203 3773975
Managed Services World Congress 2014 Event Video
Good time to exchange views on where MS should head in the future.BD Managed Services Director, Motorola
Excellent event on transforming the "what" to "how " about Managed Services.Director Transmission Operations, EITC
Fantastic opportunity for networking and understand MS market trends.Senior Operational Consultant, Ministry of Telecommunications
This conference is singularly responsible in creating awareness globally regarding Managed Services as a separate specialist discipline and has become the de facto global meeting place on the topic.VP Managed VAS, Comviva
A conference precisely on spot of the dynamics of managed services.CEO, DESS GmbH & Co.KG