- A network without borders 22 April 2014 | 4:00 pm
- China Telecom deploys SDN in datacentre 22 April 2014 | 2:31 pm
- Microsoft licenses Android to Motorola; Nokia deal to close 22 April 2014 | 11:13 am
- AT&T to extend fibre rollout 22 April 2014 | 9:29 am
- Rogers Communications sees profit decline 22 April 2014 | 9:15 am
Managed Services World Congress Agenda Highlights
Managed Services World Congress in 2014 remains the crucial place to be for all CSP and MSP information and networking needs for telecommunications outsourcing, including network, ICT and customer care services.
As certain MS deals reach their end and ongoing deals' performance continues to be measured against key business objectives, discussion on the pertinent questions in relation to managed services continues in the industry:
How can MSPs provide better services to operators, and how can operators more productively plan, outsource and review managed services?
In the aim to answer these key questions at this particular point in time, the topics explored in greater detail at this year's Managed Services World Congress will focus on alternative options such as new models for managed services, revenue sharing options, network sharing between operators, cloud-based managed services, emphasis on CEM, as well as renegotiating and expanding existing deals with MSPs.
Managed Services World Congress 2014 will feature more real-life operator experiences, more in-depth operational focussed topics, practical roundtable group sessions and a bigger exhibition floor area for attendees to consider new technologies and partnerships.
Limited free passes available to operators
In exchange for a free pass we ask operators to take part in the “Meet the Operators” networking session during the drinks reception at the end of the first day.
Managed Services is primarily a networking-orientated market, and in 2014 the Managed Services World Congress aims to provide you with as much face-to-face time as possible. On the 16th September, you are invited to join us for the formal “Meet the Operators” networking session during the drinks reception. Vendors have access to the region's leading MNOs and MVNOs in a series of pre-organised face to face meetings. Meetings last fifteen minutes and give each vendor an opportunity to establish a critical contact with potential customers.
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT…
- "Getting the opportunity to catch up with the industry, nice combination of both sides - operators and vendors." Ron Monsonego, TTM Consulting, Managing Director
- "Very useful event." Andrey Bakhtin, Huawei, Seniour Service Solution Manager
- "Definitely shows the current trends of telco business developments utilizing managed services approach. " Mariusz Sulik, T-Mobile Poland, Bureau Director Network Operations
- "Very useful and inspiring." Stefan Friedrich, Vodafone, Head of Group Projects & Enabling, Service Platform Operations
- "Very broad overview of the managed services market and opportunities." Doat Pierre, Belgacom International Carrier Services, Director Service Assurance
- "Excellent overview of 'What's actual going on with Managed Services'." Timo Daniel Seifert, T-Systems, Manager
- "Excellent Opportunity to understand the latest trends in Managed Services as offered by the leading providers, as well as understanding the latest needs from the operators." David Custard, Huawei, Leader Software & IT Managed Services - WEU
- "Very helpful." Paulus van Puijenbroek, Shields Environmental, VP Managed Services
Why get involved?
Our sponsorship packages are designed to provide maximum profiling opportunities to reach all levels of your target market. Within this event environment you will have the opportunity to promote yourself as a key player and position your message and branding, targeting the wider community. Due to growing success of the series and the increasing demand in branding from potential sponsors our team has extended packages offering to:
- 1 x Diamond Sponsor (Exclusive Series)
- 2 x Platinum Sponsor
- 4 x Gold Sponsor
- 5 x Silver Sponsor
- 6 x Bronze Sponsor
Good time to exchange views on where MS should head in the future.BD Managed Services Director, Motorola
Excellent event on transforming the "what" to "how " about Managed Services.Director Transmission Operations, EITC
Fantastic opportunity for networking and understand MS market trends.Senior Operational Consultant, Ministry of Telecommunications
This conference is singularly responsible in creating awareness globally regarding Managed Services as a separate specialist discipline and has become the de facto global meeting place on the topic.VP Managed VAS, Comviva
A conference precisely on spot of the dynamics of managed services.CEO, DESS GmbH & Co.KG