- UK government to invest in rural coverage and driverless cars 5 December 2013 | 10:55 am
- Deutsche Telekom partners with Twitter 5 December 2013 | 10:51 am
- US firm looks to disrupt international call market 4 December 2013 | 4:17 pm
- UK operators devise game plans 4 December 2013 | 1:59 pm
- 3UK opts for quiet LTE launch 4 December 2013 | 12:01 pm
Managed Services World Congress Agenda Highlights
The growing trend for operators to outsource IT – often alongside network managed service contracts – will be a key focus of this year’s Managed Services World Congress.
Enhancing the customer experience remains a prominent driver for MS agreements, and a MS partnership on the IT side of the business can go a long way to reinvigorating the customer experience. With a focus on BSS/OSS, customer care or subscriber analytics, managed IT partners can prove invaluable in bringing new ideas to the table, enhancing operational efficiencies and reducing time to market.
New managed service partnerships are still being forged or renewed on the network side of the business and we look forward to bringing best practise case studies on how to get the most from the agreement and the partnership.
View the key topics here
Limited free passes available to operators
In exchange for a free pass we ask operators to take part in the “Meet the Operators” networking session during the drinks reception at the end of the first day.
Managed Services is primarily a networking-orientated market, and in 2013 the Managed Services World Congress aims to provide you with as much face-to-face time as possible. On the 17th September you are invited to join us for the formal “Meet the Operators” networking session during the drinks reception. Vendors have access to the region's leading MNOs and MVNOs in a series of pre-organised face to face meetings. Meetings last fifteen minutes and give each vendor an opportunity to establish a critical contact with potential customers.
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT…
- "Getting the opportunity to catch up with the industry, nice combination of both sides - operators and vendors." Ron Monsonego, TTM Consulting, Managing Director
- "Very useful event." Andrey Bakhtin, Huawei, Seniour Service Solution Manager
- "Definitely shows the current trends of telco business developments utilizing managed services approach. " Mariusz Sulik, T-Mobile Poland, Bureau Director Network Operations
- "Very useful and inspiring." Stefan Friedrich, Vodafone, Head of Group Projects & Enabling, Service Platform Operations
- "Very broad overview of the managed services market and opportunities." Doat Pierre, Belgacom International Carrier Services, Director Service Assurance
- "Excellent overview of 'What's actual going on with Managed Services'." Timo Daniel Seifert, T-Systems, Manager
- "Excellent Opportunity to understand the latest trends in Managed Services as offered by the leading providers, as well as understanding the latest needs from the operators." David Custard, Huawei, Leader Software & IT Managed Services - WEU
- "Very helpful." Paulus van Puijenbroek, Shields Environmental, VP Managed Services
Why get involved?
Our sponsorship packages are designed to provide maximum profiling opportunities to reach all levels of your target market. Within this event environment you will have the opportunity to promote yourself as a key player and position your message and branding, targeting the wider community. Due to growing success of the series and the increasing demand in branding from potential sponsors our team has extended packages offering to:
- 1 x Diamond Sponsor (Exclusive Series)
- 2 x Platinum Sponsor
- 4 x Gold Sponsor
- 5 x Silver Sponsor
- 6 x Bronze Sponsor
Good time to exchange views on where MS should head in the future.BD Managed Services Director, Motorola
Excellent event on transforming the "what" to "how " about Managed Services.Director Transmission Operations, EITC
Fantastic opportunity for networking and understand MS market trends.Senior Operational Consultant, Ministry of Telecommunications
This conference is singularly responsible in creating awareness globally regarding Managed Services as a separate specialist discipline and has become the de facto global meeting place on the topic.VP Managed VAS, Comviva
A conference precisely on spot of the dynamics of managed services.CEO, DESS GmbH & Co.KG